Pages

11.15.2010

Sunday, November 14th, 2010

Yesterday I worked on organizing my 2009 365 photos so I could get started with the photobook that I am way behind on creating.  I realize I screwed up in the way I edited and saved the photos so it's taking me longer than I would like just to figure out which photos I used.  Shuttercal was my guide and I throughly enjoyed looking at the daily photo.  It also made me sad that I did not continue into 2010.  While I have taken some photos, it's usually when we have events and not just everyday things.  Sometimes the camera sat idle for a couple of weeks!  I still can remember why I didn't continue.  It was hard to come up with a photo every. single.  day.  Also, I disliked taking photos during the dark winter months.  The lighting in our house is terrible and it takes time to edit "yellow" photos.  But, after looking at every month on Shuttercal, I have a strong desire to do it again.  I'm going to start the next 365 journey on January 1.  For now, I think I'll take a daily picture of the kids.  Don't expect anything fancy or unique!  This is just to get me into the swing of things.  There may end up being a lot of sleeping pictures.  Or if I'm wise, I'll take some in the morning when there's daylight to work with.  So... here's todays:


No comments: