Pages

11.06.2010

Monday, October 18th, 2010

Happy 3rd birthday to Daniel.  I think I'm going to say this every time one of my children has a birthday, but it's hard to believe he's 3.  We didn't have much of a party for him, but I don't think he even noticed.  He had a cake and some presents.  What more could a 3 yr. old ask for?

Opening some gifts.



Natalie was more than happy to help.


Blowing out his candles.  (and for those wondering... no, no spit ended up on the cake.)

 Isn't she nice to share in the licking of the candles?


This is what he would do when you asked him how old he was.  He isn't 6... he's just 3 on both hands.




2 comments:

The "Why-Cough" Family said...

Happy 6th Birthday Daniel! LOL! Was that a Dylan reference there with the spitting thing? He takes offense!

Unknown said...

What a cute HAPPY boy---and a little lady in a darling outfit!! Neat cake, and sweet pix of the "sharing" the candles!!! XXXX