Pages

11.29.2010

Monday, November 21st, 2010

She got a fever in the middle of the night last night.  It was 102.6.  This is good because it isn't as high as they have been and it came down with only a does of Ibuprofen.  Most of the fevers the other days would take forever to come down and she'd need both Tylenol and Ibuprofen.  Since she didn't have any other fevers during the day, she was able to come home.

Grandma Toni had come back from Mexico and was able to stay so Jon and I could go to work today.  I think Natalie enjoyed that time with her in the hospital.  Speaking of enjoying her time in the hospital, its funny how she went from "I want to go home" (Said when she had woken up with a fever.  She was a bit disoriented though as she had also said, "My bed is hot, can I sleep with you?") to saying she liked it at the hospital.  Other than getting some blood drawn everyday, she was waited on, got more juice than normal, more movies than normal and more medicine than normal.  (Yes, she is one of those kids that likes medicine.)  Even though she liked it there, she is happy to be home.  I think Daniel is happy to have her home too.  His actions tell me so.

TV time got to be a bit excessive, so we put this 100 piece puzzle together while waiting for Grandma Toni to relieve me so I could go to work.  I think I only helped with the edge pieces.

At home, Daniel was hiding.  Anyone spot the dead giveaway?


No comments: