Daniel got to stay home a couple of days because he wasn't feeling very well. It started on Monday night. I checked on him before I went to bed and I'm sure glad I did. As I walked into his room, an overwhelming smell smacked me in the face. He had thrown up all over and was lying in it. He didn't even make a peep. No crying or anything. I shudder to think if I didn't check on him, would he have lied in it all night. I took him out of bed and got him bathed. He didn't seem sick as he ran all over the house. I thought he may have stuck a cloth too far down his throat. The next day he seemed fine so I took him to daycare. He ended up throwing up after his morning nap. And then one more time nearly on Jon in the evening. He's been puke free so far today. I'm assuming he's getting over whatever bug he caught. I only hope he didn't share it with anyone. He has a Dr's appointment today for a recheck of his ears. He's supposed to get shots too, but it looks like once again they will be skipped.
Because he's been home, he's been my photo subject. I just love squatting pictures.


1 comment:
How's the little guy doin'? we leave for Aberdeen tomorrow--it's finally dawned on me that Valentines day is THIS wknd!!! I bought the kids' Valentines and "treats" and should have sent them b\4 I came here, but in my muddled brain I thought I had another week after we get home!!! Aaaak, time just goes by too quickly!! so I will do my best to get them in the mail ASAP!! but of course they will be late!! sorry!! XXXX Toni\Gma
Post a Comment