Pages

2.15.2009

Many ducks.

Yesterday I dropped off our utility bill and then ended up on Hwy 101.  Memorial Park is right there where you get on 101.   I looked over at the park and I could not believe my eyes. I don't know if it's a small lake or just a jut off the Minnesota River, but holy cow, there were thousands of ducks and geese in it.  I happened to have the camera with me, but unfortunately I only had the prime lens so I couldn't zoom.  The pictures don't do justice to give you an idea of what I saw and to get a feel for how many there were.  I didn't even get a picture of the quantity behind Dangerfields.  I don't think there is normally this many ducks here so I was lucky to see such an amazing sight.  If you click on the pictures, you can see more detail.

No comments: