Pages

2.04.2009

A scrapbook page.

I'm finally getting around to learning this photoshop stuff.  These pictures were taken on the day we went to have breakfast with Santa at General Mills.  After breakfast, we went to play at the indoor play area in the Eden Prairie Center. It's the first time Daniel was allowed to roam and he loved it.  He had no fear of climbing on the stuff.  We, of course, had to watch him closely because he would have easily taken a tumble.  I tried to go back with the both of them, but the day we went, it was overflowing with kids.  Daniel would have been trampled.
On a side note.  The outfit Natalie has on in the pictures is what she is wearing today.  She did NOT want to wear the shirt.  Since it zips in the back, she couldn't get it off.  I asked her why she didn't want to wear it she said because it isn't pretty.  Personally, I think it's a cute shirt and it looks good on her.  I don't know why she doesn't think it's pretty.  When we got to Inez's house the first thing Inez said to Natalie when she took off her coat was:  "Look at the pretty shirt you have on today."  See Natalie, Mommy knows what she's talking about.

No comments: