I thought we were doing foot pictures tonight, but Tricia bailed on me. Instead she put a really nice picture of the sunset on her Shuttercal calendar. I put a picture of Ozzie's paw on mine because I just couldn't resist. This would have been my actual foot (ok, feet) picture because it was the only one I got of Natalie's feet. Not bad for one shot. Daniel wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a good one. No surprise there. Perhaps a different day... I only have another 328 days of pictures to take. If you want to see the pictures so far, click here.


1 comment:
Yeah, the reason i bailed was the reason you said in this blog. Theres no way i can get him to hold still long enough for it! Maybe today when he's watching tv or something. Oh but then again he doesnt really watch tv on Saturdays. Too busy playing with his daddy on the weekends. Maybe Monday.
Post a Comment