Pages

2.01.2009

The little helper.

On Saturday, the temperature got above freezing. In fact, it got to 45 degrees. We finally got the opportunity to clear the driveway from the compacted snow we were sliding around on for the past few weeks. I had bought Natalie a kids shovel and this was the first time she used it. It was way too cold before. We had just gotten home from ECFE and Jon started on clearing the driveway. I noticed the shovel and asked her if she wanted to help. She was pretty excited about it. The funny thing is, she would only deposit the snow on one side of the driveway. Even if it meant she had to walk across the driveway. Jon told her she could put it on both sides, but for some reason, she didn't want to. I also got a chuckle out of her new concentrating look. When she was 2, she would stick out her tongue when concentrating. This year, it seems she does something different. (see last photo). I think Jon was happy he had a little helper.





No comments: