Daniel got his hair cut yesterday at Kid's Hair because I'm not brave enough to do it myself. The first time he got it cut, he sat on my lap. This place was more equipped for children so he sat in the chair. He was very upset for most of the cut. It was sad at first, but then became kind of funny. He calmed down, but when I'd talk to him, he'd start to scream/cry. After awhile I just left him alone. Natalie was ever so content to stand there and watch Horton Hears a Who which was playing on the tv's at every station. The pictures are a before and after. (If you need me to tell you which is which, you need your eyes checked.) The before was taken about a week ago, so his hair was even longer when I took him in. I told the stylist to give him the basic little boy cut, so it is drastic. He looks just like his Dad does when he gets his hair cut. (I told that to Jon on the phone and he laughed). I figure if you're gonna cut it, you might as well cut it. I think it will look real good in a couple of weeks. Oh, and I can't believe how coarse his hair feels now. He really did get his Dad's hair. More pictures to come tomorrow as the boy has turned 16 mos.


3 comments:
Omg they buzzed him! LOL! He does look like Jon tho! Too funny! I agree, it will look better in a couple of weeks. Not that it looks bad...it will just take some getting used to! Love his outfit, btw! : )
Are you saying there is something wrong with looking like Jon???
OMG he's a "little Jon"!!!! I showed the pics to gpa and he said"Jon got my head and Daniel got Jon's head!!!" chuckled when I noticed the "corner" on the side!! all Hodgson!! think it needs to grow a little so it doesn't show so much!!! XXXX
Post a Comment