I feel like there is a newborn in the house again. Both kids have colds, Daniel is teething and Natalie needs to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I haven't had a decent nights sleep in what seems like a long time. Tonight I feel could be the night though. At least I'm hoping it is.
Halloween seemed rushed this year. I wasn't home when the pumpkins were carved, but Jon did take a couple pictures of Natalie, who didn't want to touch the stuff in the pumpkin. She did enjoy coloring and stickerizing a pumpkin though. We went trick or treating with the Stern Family. No good pictures were taken. I think I may cheat and take a few of both kids this weekend. I need something to put into the photo album. Stay tuned...
Pages
11.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment