Pages

11.04.2008

Natalie's Drawings

This past weekend I bought myself a couple of early Christmas presents. A Macbook and a 3 in 1 printer. I've wanted a laptop for awhile and when Best Buy had this one on closeout, I snagged it. I just want to say right now that I am really liking Macs. It's kind of fun to be able to click and drag everything. I really wanted a scanner so I thought I would just get a 3 in 1. I got the Epson NX400 because it was on sale at Target last week.

For the past few days, Natalie has really been into drawing people. This is the first one she did. There's a head, arms and 2 very long legs

img003 by you.
This one came second. The legs got even longer and I'm not quite sure what is going on with the last two.
img002 by you.
This person is Grandpa. Notice that he has a shirt and pants on. Everyone is drawn like this now. I guess a shirt and pants are a requirement.
img005 by you.
In this picture the people have ears and fingers. However, the 3rd person isn't finished yet.
img004 by you.
She even drew a picture of me and I have "hair on my face". What she meant to say is eyebrows. I'd scan it too, but it's at work. I hope you enjoyed Natalie's art work. I think it's pretty good considering she just turned 3. Now I better go tend to Daniel. For some reason, that little stinker is awake.

2 comments:

The "Why-Cough" Family said...

Alright Renae, I officially hate you. Macbook is my dream and you have captured it. We are no longer related.

Kidding! But seriously! LUCKY! You will LOVE it. Once you go Mac, you never go back! Its so true! Enjoy it!

p.s. I dont know about your choice of printer tho. Epson's are great printers, but you cant buy separate print cartridges (unless they have since changed it) when one color runs out. You have to buy ALL the colors. Which is a total rip off. I think they actually got sued over it. But perhaps its different now.

Renae said...

I'm not too fond of a laptop yet, but once I get a mouse, and get used to the keyboard, I'm sure I'll love it. Only drawback is the 13 in screen. I could only afford the Ford model... not the Lexus. Epsons must have listened to the people because there are 4 separate cartridges now.