This past week, Natalie had been practicing her letters. When she draws the N, she'll say "up, down, up." It makes me smile whenever I hear it. Her favorite letters are N, E, X, A and I. Today she had school. We wear name tags and I thought I'd try out her writing skills. She was more than happy and willing to write her own name on the tape. She ran out of room so she put the E between the A and the L. Later she colored a Humpty Dumpty finger puppet. She wrote her name on the back and really ran out of room. You can see where the L, I and E ended up.Pages
11.11.2008
What's in a name?
This past week, Natalie had been practicing her letters. When she draws the N, she'll say "up, down, up." It makes me smile whenever I hear it. Her favorite letters are N, E, X, A and I. Today she had school. We wear name tags and I thought I'd try out her writing skills. She was more than happy and willing to write her own name on the tape. She ran out of room so she put the E between the A and the L. Later she colored a Humpty Dumpty finger puppet. She wrote her name on the back and really ran out of room. You can see where the L, I and E ended up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow! Thats pretty good! I was expecting to click on this post and see a typical "hard to make out" kind of written name! Way to go Natalie!! Thats awesome!
Post a Comment