I was getting Daniel ready for a bath and he fell forward. I couldn't catch him in time and his top teeth made mice meat of his lower lip. I feel so bad for the little guy. I gave him a cold, wet wash cloth to suck on as there was quite a bit of blood. It's amazing how fast they get over such things though. I'd still be complaining if it happened to me. He drank is bottle without a problem. Oh, and this is what we woke up to on Friday. It all melted, but it's our reminder that winter is just around the corner. There was enough snow to make a snowman. I've seen 3. Now, now, don't be jealous Tricia.




2 comments:
Dylan has kissed Daniel and he is "all better now!"
Its supposed to snow again this weekend.....this will not deter me! no way, no how!
That's sweet! Just leave the driving to E.
Post a Comment