Daniel went to the Dr. today for his 12 mo. check up. We have a long, lean, and rather large headed boy on our hands. We already knew that though. His weight was a guess as he didn't sit very well in the chair/scale. His stats are:
Weight - 22 lbs. - 43%
Height - 31.5 in. - 95%
Head - 19 in. - 94%
He did not like being manhandled by the Dr or nurse and made sure they knew it. The Dr. mentioned that he is as developed as a 15 mo old because he was aware of his space and didn't like others in it. He only got the flu shot today because he has a cold. He'll get the Hib and Chicken Pox in a month when he gets his second flu shot. Then the MMR at 14 or 15 mo's. I decided to have him get the MMR shot all by itself. Heck, it's a 3 in 1 anyway. I update the growth chart on babysites, so if you want to view it, click here. Click here for Natalie's growth chart. I neglected to post about her 3 yr visit. She was very good about her 2 shots. Just looked at them and didn't make a peep. She shrunk in her height percentage from over 95% to 69%. I'm kind of baffled, but maybe she hasn't had a growth spurt in awhile. That and I think they got the 2 yr appt height wrong. But, 69% is just fine because if she kept with that, as a 20 yr old, she'd be about 5'8".
Oh, and when Daniel was laying on the "table" wailing, she made mention of his teeth. I said he had only 4, but she noted that he has another top one almost in and another not too far behind. Guess I should check is mouth more often.
Pages
10.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yup, they get their height from the Jacksons (I remember how tall Ross was and your Dad is!!) and their big heads from the Hodgsons\Carsons!! and of course their sparkling personalities from both sides!!
Post a Comment