This past weekend, we had a house full of guests for Natalie's 3rd birthday party. Some of whom went to the Renaissance Festival. I did not go as traffic was backed up by the time I would have gone. Eric informed me of this as he had come home early with Dylan. It seemed both of those guys were not impressed and one was a bit cranky. I'll let you decide which one. In a way I wish I would have gone because after looking at the pictures, it looked like fun. I would have enjoyed watching Natalie. Speaking of pics, here they are:
Eric got the pleasure of pulling those two.

Natalie enjoying the butterfly swing ride.

Hungry for some beer cheese soup.

Playing in a band. She doesn't seem to thrilled. Jon remembers the older fella from when he was a kid.

Ride #2.

Playing the violin. We have video of it. She did wonderfully and was in tune. LOL

Ride #3

Ride #4. Is this considered a ride? Look what I missed. I've never been on an elephant.

Taking in some of the entertainment.

Last but not least, the ride that was a flop.

1 comment:
looks like fun!! we'll all have to go some year!! Yes, I remember that old dude (in the band too!!) too bad "Puke or Snot" is gone!! :( Nattie looks like she enjoyed being the #1 kid!!) can't wait to see all the kids next weekend!!
Post a Comment