Happy Birthday Natalie. What? No pictures on her birthday. Ummm.... nope.... what is wrong with her Dad. Apparently he isn't into taking pictures anymore. That is unless we go somewhere. I guess he's not a day to day kind of guy. And I forgot. Oh wait, I did take one today for Susan, but she'll have to wait on that.
Natalie brought a cake to daycare so everyone could enjoy the day. She was mad when we didn't bring it home because she wanted more. Inez will be giving the rest tomorrow to the kids. I had to tell Natalie we had cupcakes at home and then she was a little better about it. Actually, she still cried all the way to the car. She got to visit the dentist today. She had her first cleaning and did a great job. No tears at all! I'm a bit ticked I didn't bring the camera for this big momentous occasion (right Grandpa). She doesn't have any cavaties and I found out she has Grand Canyonlike pits. I knew there was a good reason I don't give her fruit chews. Flossing is next on the list of things to do. Oh, they did take a picture of her and Dr. Brent and they're going to mail it. I know already it's not going to be a good one. No smile - just a double chinned frown.
I guess this is pretty much a Natalie update so... she's been doing great with going on the potty. The sticker chart has long been filled up and the little potty has been put away. That transition was easy for her since all she uses at daycare is the big toilet. Yeah for Inez.
Pages
9.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my Nattie is 3 and I didn't even get to talk to her!! I thought of her all day and planned to talk to her after day care, but we were out walking on the beach (BTW Maya LOVES running FREE on the beach!! I knew you were all wanting to know that ---Rocky likes it too but we don't dare let him run FREE--Duke is FREE, but he gets tired and then Tom has to carry him!!) then I was going to call later and when I looked at my watch it was 8 your time, so guess we'll have to call on her party day!! hope she didn't wonder why we didn't call!!! give her 3 kisses for us!! XXX
Post a Comment