Nothing real exciting but an awww... for me. Out of the blue, on the way to school tonight Natalie said, "Hey Mom, I love you." "I love you too Sweetie." I said. Then she said, "I love my monkey too. And my kitty, ducky, bunny and panda. And my new monkey."
I must be pretty special if I rank above monteybunny.
*edit* Ok - Toni pointed out that I've always been #1. My above comment should say that it's good to know I haven't dropped in rank. Because as we all know, her monkey and bunny are her favorites.


3 comments:
Hey, you've ALWAYS been #1 !!! the rest of us....... just chopped liver!!!
can hardly believe it's only two days 'til b.day #3!!!! is big girl all trained??? XXXX
I know. I guess I should have said that it's good to know I haven't dropped in rank.LOL. She's doing really good. Wakes up dry in the morning now. Will still have some accidents during the day, but not too many. #2 - that's another story. She have to go on the potty about 15 times before she actually does something. She'll get there.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATTIE!!!!!! Dylan just said, "Happy Birtday Natalie!"
Post a Comment