Daniel started school on Saturday. He didn't like it as much as Natalie does, but I think he'll come around. He actually got picked on by a couple of kids a month or two older. Let me tell you, he does not like "stuff" in his face whether it's a hand, toy or another kid's face. A couple of tears were shed. Poor lil guy. His favorite thing right now is to play with some plastic balls. He'll try to crawl while holding on to them and it usually doesn't end well. I'm surprised he doesn't have rug burns on his face. We only have 4 of those balls (2 are MIA) and Natalie seems to have found a new love for them too. I hope I can buy more without actually getting a toy to go with them. It's really cute to see him throw them or roll them on the floor and go after them. Oh, and he just found a love for books. He actually will sit and look at one for 5 minutes. Big feat for him as he's never in the same spot for more than a minute.
Natalie had a birthday get together with a couple of my co-workers and their kids. She got a doll stroller and loves it. She already had a stroller, but it was the one that can be a cart or a stroller. She always uses it as the cart, so this stroller is a welcome site. No dolls have sat in it yet; the seat is currently reserved for stuffed animals. Usually her monkey and kitty. Tonight while giving her a bath I asked her what she likes to do. I try to ask her really opened ended questions because I want to see what she comes up with. She said play and color. "What colors do you like?" I said. "Pink and Red" she said. As I was pondering these new color choices (brown and orange were her old favorites) she added, "pink and red make blue." So there you have it folks. Now you know where the color blue comes from.
Pages
9.21.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
oh those bullys, picking on our "sweet boy" !!! how dare they?? I like pink and red too, Nattie!! sure better than red and purple!! (tho. I did have some "cool" swede shoes in highschool that had purple and red on them!! (I was just ahead of times!!)
Hey why don't we have those cool birthday charts on our blog.
Bring Nattie next time to protect Daniel...that will teach them.
Um, cuz i cant remember where one gets those cool birthday chart tickers....
you silly, silly girl. Look closer at the ticker...
Post a Comment