The downstairs bathroom floor is finished. Jon hooked everything up properly so the tiles are now warmed. However, it didn't go as smooth as he would have liked. The thermostat didn't work properly so he called the company and they sent us a new one. Talk about good customer service!
Natalie is doing very well with PT. Most #1 and #2's are in the potty. I suppose I'll have to bite the bullet one of these days and make her wear big girl undies all the time. I did this weekend and she made a mess in her bed after her nap. I think it mortified her, so after that, #2's have been on the potty. She also enjoys the M&M's she gets after doing the dirty duty.
Daniel is oh so close to walking. He will take a step or two and then dive for you. He's also working on his top two teeth. I can see they want to bust through. It's about time as he only has the 2 teeth on the bottom. He has 2 words; hi and ball. Sometimes he'll say ma-ma and da-da, but I'm not sure if he's babbling or if he's actually saying it. This morning I asked him where the ball was. He looked around then back at me. Then I said "Say ma-ma. ma-ma. ma-ma." hoping he would repeat me. He thought for a second and then said, "Ball". Stinker.
Pages
10.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oooh, they are really growing up!! thank God I get to see them this wknd!! Wasn't ball one of Nattie's first words too??
Post a Comment