Pages

10.21.2008

Our baby boy is one!

Daniel turned one on the 18th. Grandma Carla, Grandma Toni, Grandpa Tom, Auntie Julie, Jensen, Jameson, Auntie Tricia, Uncle Eric and Dylan all stayed at our house to celebrate his birthday. The fun part was seeing Daniel enjoy his cake.

Snuggly boy!
Yup - it's official - I'm 1

My real birthday cake.
What's this? It's small and not as pretty. Let me touch it with this hand.Oooohhh - it left something on my finger. Let's try this hand.

What's underneath this sticky stuff?

I might as well try this sticky stuff.
Ummm... this tastes good.I give it two arms up!


3 comments:

tonih said...

Ooooh what a beautiful boy!! and he she DID enjoy his cake (I mean cupcake!!) suppose we can't call him baby Daniel anymore now!!
Was a fun, busy wknd!!! XXXXXX
Like the Halloweeny border!!

Renae said...

I thought of you when I added it.

Susan said...

yay! danny pics! he was starting to seem underrepresented on your blog. jeez he's cute!!