Last night as our gingerbread house was setting up, we drove around town looking at people's holiday light displays. It's something we've done for a couple of years and the kids really enjoy it. When we got home, Natalie went to the gingerbread house to take another look at it and noticed there were pieces of candy that had fallen off one of the sides. I thought that was rather impossible so I took a closer look. Ozzie! He had a few licks. I didn't think he would bother it since he's never touched candy, but he has licked frosting from birthday cakes so I guess the stinker wanted to see how this tasted. Notice the gum drop and star that are on the base. Also, a few stars are missing their red coloring.
For his punishment he had to become a reindeer for a couple of minutes. He wasn't thrilled with it. Hopefully he learned his lesson.
The minute Jon put him down, he tried to get the hat off. He was content with it like this.
Here's the finished gingerbread house. I must say it's a Natalie inspired masterpiece. I think every piece of candy that came with the kit was used.
 |
| Front view |
 |
| Natalie's side and the back |
 |
| Daniel's side and the front |
 |
| Aerial view |
No comments:
Post a Comment