I finally got around to taking Natalie's and Daniel's yearly picture with their stuffed animal. A little late, but it's better than not taking one.
 |
5 yrs old
|
 |
| 3 yrs old |
Daniel is a boy who loves his blankets. I mean really loves his blankets. He doesn't have a favorite one yet; he's an equal opportunity kind of guy. I think it's strange that he didn't grow a fondness for any stuffed animal like Natalie did (her monkey and bunny), but I guess to each his own. That's fine with me as it's less for me to have to keep track of. I found him sleeping on this one that Great Grandma Bea had made for him. Of course when he saw the picture the first words out of his mouth was, "There's my blankie!" As I said... LOVE!
1 comment:
Oooooh nothing as sweet as a child sleeping, especially Daniel and his special "bitty" Did I ever tell you about Jon and his "blanky"?? He dragged it every where!! One time we we visiting Auntie Sheryl when she lived in Fargo, we stopped at a store on the way out of town, soon it was time to lay Jon don for a nap in the backseat (b\4 car seats, don't you know!!)Anyway, no "blanky"---PANIC TIME we drove FAST back to the store parking lot and found it in a heap on the ground!! whew!! However, we really didn't think anyone would take the dingy thing--but it could have ended up in the garbage!! The reason it was so "dingy" was because it was an old patchwork quilt that had been in the fam. and I was afraid it would desintegrate if I washed it!! XXX
Post a Comment