Pages

12.23.2010

Sunday, December 12th, 2010

We ended up getting 21.5 inches of snow yesterday.  WOW!  We hadn't gotten that much snow since the Halloween blizzard of 1991.  I was actually in Duluth during that snowstorm and they received 36.9 inches.  I remember looking out my dorm room window and seeing some cars buried.  I was very thankful I didn't own one.

In the morning, Jon had to do one last clean up of the driveway.  That is him you see in the middle of the picture.  I don't think the snowbank has ever been this high in the 10 years we've lived here.  We're in trouble since it's not even winter!


A nice sized drift emerged on our deck.


Jon cleared a path to the bird bath and feeder and also to our grill that never made it into the garage.


Ozzie always wants to go outside and tries to sneak out when you go out this door.  This time we let him go out as we wanted to see how much he liked the snow.  Turns out he's not a fan.  Jon put him on the snow and this was his reaction:


We had these gel letters and thought it was a great time to put them up.  Natalie was in charge of the letters and was nice enough to let Daniel put some up.  




Natalie knows  how it should go.


Nice try Daniel.


No comments: