Pages

12.20.2010

Saturday, December 11th, 2010

I want to start off by saying that the next morning after my chat with Natalie about her encouraging Daniel with his writing, I found her helping him.   They were at the table; him tracing what she wrote and her telling him he's doing a good job.  I smiled and told her thank you.  I asked her if she knew what I was thanking her for.  She smiled at me and nodded her head yes.  It really warmed my heart!

It's blizzard day today in Shakopee.  Everything in the cities closed, including the library that my friends and I were suppose to meet at.  Barb and I ended up going to Cindy's house.  Barb's husband drove us because he has a four wheel drive truck.  It was needed!  Jon had to clear a path for me to get to the road.  He ended up snow blowing the whole driveway and it took him 2 1/2 hours.

Here he's making the first pass down the driveway.  The snow plow had come by twice already.  Once at 6 am and the other time was 1 pm.  (This was about 2:30 pm)



He had to use the big dog snow blower.  Our little pup (the one that I can operate) wouldn't have been able to handle the snow.  This was a nice sized drift he cleared from our sidewalk.

We usually don't get any snow in our garage.  This just shows how hard it was snowing and blowing.  The snow was pushed in through a crack.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh so sweet of Nattie!! Such a good big sister!! XXX Warmed my heart as well!!!