Pages

12.02.2010

Saturday, November 27th, 2010

Natalie started off her morning by completing a 100 piece puzzle all by herself!  Usually I help her with the outside, but she didn't ask for any help today.  And it's one she hadn't done before, so I was impressed.

The Sleeping Beauty puzzle was one we completed a short time ago.  It's 300 pieces.  I helped with the outside and we did the words first, but other than that, the rest was done by her.  I guess I did a few pieces here or there, but she would catch me and scold me.


My sister, Jordyn, Jensen and Bubba came for a little visit.  We were in the process of setting up our tree, so they decided to help.  When I say they, I mostly mean Jensen.


Here's Jensen taking charge.  It's nice to have some help from a child.  Natalie and Daniel are usually hindrances tiny helpers.


Grandma was lucky enough to do story time.  Bubba and Natalie sat through a few books while Daniel's attention span was short lived.  Maybe it had something to do with the fact he didn't have a comfortable spot on the chair.




Can you tell in the last picture he didn't want me to take one.   I love that grumpy look!

After lunch, Natalie and Daniel took a nap and the 4 mentioned above and my Mom and myself went to the Eden Prairie Center to shop for Christmas gifts.  It wasn't very productive for me as I only bought one present (for Bubba).  I guess there's more shopping in my future.

No comments: