We started to decorate our gingerbread house tonight. We made the sides fancy and then just put it together and are leaving it for the night so it can set.
Pages
12.24.2010
Saturday, December 18th, 2010
Natalie and I saw Tangled at the AMC theatre in the Eden Prairie Center. It was such a good movie! I rate it in the top 5 for Disney Movies. I loved looking at her during the movie. A lot of the times she would have a big smile on her face.
Jon took this picture of Ozzie when he was once again lying under the tree. He laughed when he looked at some previous pictures on the camera because he saw the ones I had taken last night. Jon's is much better as it was taken during the day and he got a better angle.
Labels:
general
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment