Pages

1.04.2011

Sunday, January 2nd, 2011

Scratch that... after starting on post number two on blog number two I decided I am not going to have a separate 365 blog.  You can get it all right here.  The reason?  I didn't want to maintain two blogs that may  have the same information on some days.  I have created a page called 365 photos 2011 and you can find the link at the top of the blog.  It will only have the photo of the day for each day.  Simple.  Easy.

On to today's photo.

Ever since I had my talk with Natalie about encouraging Daniel, she's been really great about it.  I have caught her on many occasions trying to help him and giving him kind words.  He has really started to show interest in coloring and stickering and making papers and that's a good thing.  She's more than willing to show him the ropes of what she loves to do.  So much so that I have to sometimes remind her to let him do it.  I guess it's as hard for her to watch him struggle to peel a sticker off the sheet as it is for me.  Today he did a whole sheet by himself and then proclaimed that he's a big boy.  Other things she likes to do is draw something and let him color it in, or she'll write something and he'll trace it.  As seen below.  Today was name day.

First she helped him sharpen a pencil.

And then decided she should just do it.  


Working hard at writing his name.


Name number two being written at the same time.


 Working on name number two.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo sweet to see them working together--and the pix or them are sooo good too!! XXXX

Wilde-Powers said...

Isn't it so peaceful when they're working together!!! Hopefully that helpful big sister continues!