Pages

1.03.2011

Saturday, January 1st, 2011

Resolution: A firm decision to do or not to do something.

It's funny how I made a list of resolutions for 2010 and out of the six I came up with, I only did one thing... exercise.  Not sure what happened with the other five, but I'm going to give it a go again this year.  Funny how three things made the list this year too.  However, I will be honest when I say that I didn't even remember what I had wrote for 2010.  I had to find my list on a birth board forum post.  Those three duplicates are a must for this year.  I shall concentrate on those!  Instead of calling them resolutions, I am going to call them goals this year.  I think I like that word better.

1) Lights out by 10:30 so I can ensure I'll get out of bed in the early AM.  This is so I can do #5
2) Drink at least 48 oz of water per day. 
3) Run a 10K race. 
4) Add flossing and cleaning my face to my nighttime routine. 
5) 300 days of some kind of exercise.
6) *Start AND finish my 2009 digital 365 scrapbook by April 1.
7) Juice or GM's 4x/wk.  (GM = blended green smoothie)
8) Just do it - it being anything I am procrastinating on.
9) *Do project 365 again.

Wish me luck!

*I didn't take a picture a day in 2010 because I was so burnt out at the end of 2009.  I felt I needed a break. During 2010 I didn't look at my Shuttercal calendar for quite a long time.  Then one day I did.  I was overjoyed that I had all these photos and memories in one place.  I was saddened that I didn't have the same thing for 2010.  In November I decided to jump back in as a warm up for another go at project 365.  So it leads me to two things.  I need to create the digital scrapbook for 2009 (that is already paid for) and I want to take a photo a day again.  I know it will be a tall task as I do remember what it entails, but I feel I'm up for it.  All I can say right now is I can't wait until spring/summer.  I love outside pictures more than anything.  The lighting is SO much better.

I'm not going to use Shuttercal again this time.  I feel the need to keep it all within Blogger.  I do have another blog created that I had used for 2009 and abandoned early on because blogger was a pain to upload to.  Click here to be directed to it or I have a link on the sidebar.

1 comment:

Wilde-Powers said...

GOOD LUCK! We've been spending all week thinking of the things we really want to accomplish this year.