We took Christmas down today. I think the kids enjoyed taking it down as much as putting it up. Ok, maybe a little less enjoyment because they were sad to see it go, but they did like helping us. They had a little trouble taking the ornaments off the tree, so I would do it, hand it to them and then they would give it to Jon who would then put it in the ornament box. We made sure to put the heavy stuff that wouldn't break on the bottom of the box. When all the decorations were off the tree it was time to de-fluff it. It was at this point Daniel said goodbye and hugged the tree. I tried to get him to recreate the moment for a picture, but of course we all know it's never the same. Natalie wanted in on the action too.
Daniel has a knack for closing his eyes or squinting when he smiles. The picture before this his eyes were closed. They thought it would be funny to close them on purpose.
Backwards hug!
No comments:
Post a Comment