Stuffed Nemo is also out. Kitties are in. Ty kitties. We have 6 different ones; 3 for each child. Daniel likes to play with all of them and usually can unless Natalie feels like a poop and takes hers. I can't say much because they are hers and even though he would like to, Daniel can't hog them all. Thankfully that doesn't happen too often because they aren't her favorite thing to play with. Here is he is playing with one of the kitties - it's crawling up him:
Pages
1.29.2010
Nemo is out.
Nemo is no longer Daniel's favorite movie. Ice Age 3 is. At least I think it is because that's all he ever wants to watch. I suppose part of the reason Nemo is on the out is because Natalie never wants to watch it and she's older so she wins. One of these days they are going to have to take turns picking out the movie and I don't think that will go over well with Natalie. I guess that's the crappy part of having a sibling. I may do a test and ask Daniel which one HE wants to watch. I'm thinking Ice Age will win since it's fresh in his mind. We recently started Hodgson Family Movie Night and if I can make it to the library, I pick the movie and make it a surprise. Natalie likes it because it involves popcorn. I got this wonderful idea from Heather Ann Melzer's Blog. I love that she shows what her treats are that goes with the movie (for future copying). For now, we're happy with popcorn. When I get more creative or when Natalie can wait until Saturday for the movie, we can have something more fun.
Stuffed Nemo is also out. Kitties are in. Ty kitties. We have 6 different ones; 3 for each child. Daniel likes to play with all of them and usually can unless Natalie feels like a poop and takes hers. I can't say much because they are hers and even though he would like to, Daniel can't hog them all. Thankfully that doesn't happen too often because they aren't her favorite thing to play with. Here is he is playing with one of the kitties - it's crawling up him:
Stuffed Nemo is also out. Kitties are in. Ty kitties. We have 6 different ones; 3 for each child. Daniel likes to play with all of them and usually can unless Natalie feels like a poop and takes hers. I can't say much because they are hers and even though he would like to, Daniel can't hog them all. Thankfully that doesn't happen too often because they aren't her favorite thing to play with. Here is he is playing with one of the kitties - it's crawling up him:
Labels:
daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ooooh, I'm kind of sad to hear that Nemo is out!! :( but I guess it just means he's growing up, 'cause that is a normal progression....!!I like the Hodgson Family Movie nite----hope I'm there for it sometime (I like popcorn too!!) very cute pic of the sweet boy too!!XXX
Post a Comment