Truth be told he was a bit grumpy over the whole thing because he didn't want Ozzie on his lap or have his picture taken. Imagine that.
Pages
1.25.2010
Ozzie time
This time it was Daniel's lap Ozzie decided to hang out on. Yes, you read that right... Daniel. I was downstairs with the kids watching a little bit of Snow White and Ozzie was busy kneading me. (which by the way, drives me crazy after awhile. He doesn't do it for a couple of minutes, it's like 10+ minutes). I got tired of it and put him on Jon who was sharing a blanket with Daniel and went upstairs. Not too long after, Jon called me to come see something. I knew I should bring the camera. This is what I saw:
Labels:
daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Aaaaaw Oz man!! BTW you can take the tags off the pillows I gave you!!!!! ;)
I saw the tags too when I was taking the pictures and thought the same thing. That's what happens when a man puts them on the couch.
Post a Comment