Pages
1.23.2010
First dance recital.
Natalie had her first dance recital tonight and she did great! She was really excited and looked like she was having a good time. She's in a preschool group and it's the first class she has taken. I wasn't sure if she was going to go to session II because Daniel's ECFE class had switched to Tuesday nights, but Jon said "I suppose" when I asked if he'd take her to the class. Truth be told, I'd rather go to dance because A) it's shorter and B) I'm kind of wore out with the ECFE classes as 4 years of them have taken it's toll on me. But, I go because the kids look forward to it and it's the only school experience they will get before kindergarten, so I'll continue to do it. The video isn't the best but you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Nattie Pooh what a good dancer you are!!! I would have loved to have been there. Keep up the good work! Hugsd and kisses!!!
Post a Comment