Last year I 99% completed a 365 project. I got really wore out in December and didn't take any pictures the last 4 days of the year. The filler pictures are from the beginning of January, but really, some of them could have been taken in December. I was on strike though. For those who don't know to click a link on my side bar to view my year in pictures, you can find them here. Natalie loves to look through them. That alone kind of makes me regret my decision to not keep it up in January. Yes, I said in January because I'm going to start in February. I actually do miss it. I don't think it will be an every day adventure like last year though. Wintertime is my least favorite time of year for pictures. The days are short and our lighting is very orangey and I find myself having to take most of my pictures using said light. I need a gray card. That should the problem. But until I get one, the problem is solved by Photoshop Elements, but that gets a bit time consuming. I need to further learn how to use the camera. But that take time, reading and comprehension all of which I seem to have a lack of these days.
Speaking of last year's photo's, I was going to start making digital pages in Elements so I could make a photobook. It seemed like a tall task, so I've been putting it off. I am happy to say there is a new digital photobook on the web geared for such a project! It's premade, so all I need to do is upload the photos, journal some and voila, the book is completed. I can change things if I'd like, but I'm not sure how much tinkering I'll do. Depends on how creative I feel. (Ha-Ha). Thank you Becky Higgins!
What would a post be without a picture. It's totally unrelated to today's topic, but that doesn't matter. I see a lot of this happening in the future.
Natalie is cheesing it up for the camera. I had to interrupt her morning coloring, but she didn't mind. Especially when she saw me trying so hard to get Daniel to smile. She wanted to show him up.
* Yes I know her desk is a mess. I have a cube with dividers in it for all her papers and coloring books. I just have to clear a space on the table for it. It too seems like a tall task.



1 comment:
yes, she sure does "cheese it up" but I remember she went through a "don't take my pic stage too!!" she has a cute outfit on!! XXX
Post a Comment