Today, we bought her a big, big girl bed, aka a twin bed. She looks so small in it, but I'm used to seeing her in the toddler bed. We're hoping she'll get a better nights sleep with all the extra room. Pages
1.01.2009
Out with the old and in with the new.
Seems that Jan 1 is the day Natalie gets a new bed. In 2008 we transitioned her to a big girl (toddler) bed. The first picture was taken about a month ago. I like the way she was hugging her monkey.
Today, we bought her a big, big girl bed, aka a twin bed. She looks so small in it, but I'm used to seeing her in the toddler bed. We're hoping she'll get a better nights sleep with all the extra room.

I had to catch her sound asleep.
The big girl bed is currently in the living room awaiting it's temporary resting place in the garage. Daniel will be more than thrilled because he loves to climb up on it. He'll be greatly disappointed to find out that her new bed will not be easy to get up on. Don't worry Daniel, the garage will magically transform the bed into a big boy bed and in oh - about a year you'll get to climb on it again.
Today, we bought her a big, big girl bed, aka a twin bed. She looks so small in it, but I'm used to seeing her in the toddler bed. We're hoping she'll get a better nights sleep with all the extra room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ooooh, what a sweet big girl!! now she has lots of room for her mon-teas!! XXXX
Post a Comment