Pages

1.03.2009

Climbing

Daniel's favorite thing to do is climb.  He likes to get up on a small rocking chair, sit, maybe rock a bit and then get back down only to do it all over again.  If he has something in his hand, he'll throw it on the floor.  He'll then get down and get it and then climb back onto the chair.  He'll do it over and over and over again.  It's his form of lather, rinse, repeat.  When we're downstairs, if you ask him if he wants to go upstairs, he'll stop whatever it is he is doing and head straight for the door.  Once it's open, he'll run right for the stairs and up he goes laughing all the way.  He likes to climb on Ozzie's cat tower, but that is a real no-no.  I tell him to keep his feet on the ground and Natalie will tell me everytime they aren't.  Yes, he likes to climb, but I am thankful that he isn't a monkey.  I have yet to see him get up on the couch, adult chairs, or beds.  I suppose it's only a matter of time.
Here he is enjoying a banana.  The right way and the wrong way.


3 comments:

Susan said...

I like this Daniel person! I feel that he is under-represented in the blog and baby sites. More Daniel!! Photos especially.

Renae said...

I know the poor lil guy is so I made a post just for him. Natalie is a little easier to blog about, but I'll make more of an effort to post about D. Pictures should be easy enough. Here's a funny. This evening Jon said "why don't you post about me?" Yeah - good one.

tonih said...

Nattie would like it if he was a Mon-tea!! (he does like bananas!!)
but I don't care what Gpa says---"he is such a sweet boy!!" xx
BTW....I WOULD like a blog about MY boy!! (Jon!!)xxx