Pages

1.08.2009

Clipping Fingernails.

I usually clip Natalie's nails after she has taken a bath on Sunday.  She'll sit very content until every nail is trimmed and the pile of discards is placed in the palm of her hand so she can put them in the garbage.  She'll even remind me the next time she takes a bath that her nails need to be clipped.  I have to remind her that her nails don't grow that fast.  Is it weird that she likes to get her fingernails clipped because she wants to put the clipped part into the garbage?  Maybe - but hey, I figured if it gets her to sit still, then it's  fine by me.

5 comments:

tonih said...

She is an unusual child!! it usually is a battle royale!! is Daniel good about it??

Unknown said...

CUTE! She needs to talk to her Great Uncle Pete about it. He still claims that it "hurts" to clip his nails. Wimp!

Renae said...

Daniel is pretty good about it, but not as good as Natalie was. Of course.

Melissa, you tell your Dad to buck up and Natalie will be talking with him.

The "Why-Cough" Family said...

You really have no idea how good you have it. I have to pay Dylan with M&M's to get the job done and even then we still end up having to wrestle him down. Eric has to hold his arms and legs still and I do the clipping. All while he is screaming, of course.

Renae said...

Holy Cow Tricia that sounds like a workout. I guess I'd take slightly odd over that anyday.