Pages

1.05.2009

Bath Time

Daniel really likes to take a bath even though they are very short and he's still confined to the little tub.  I gave him a couple of different toys and snapped some pictures tonight.  Oh, and speaking of pictures, I plan on taking some everyday and posting one of them on a different blog. There's a link on the right called 365 if you ever want to check it out.  So far I'm 5 for 5!

What's this for?

I think it's for pouring water over and
over again.
Personally, I like this cup.
See all my teeth?  Oh and don't I look like a different boy with wet hair?

Susan - this post is for you!

2 comments:

tonih said...

yes, he looks even more like his Daddy when his hair is slicked back!!! XXX

Susan said...

yay! danny boy pics! i was gonna say he looks more like nattie with his hair slicked back.