Current conditions as of 2:53 pm CDT
Light Snow
Feels Like: 34°
Wind: WNW 22 mph
Light Snow
Feels Like: 34°
Wind: WNW 22 mph
Thankfully, it will get nicer outside as the week progresses.
We had Poly take pictures of us yesterday. For those of you who don't know, Poly used to watch the children with Inez. She got a job a few months ago though. She says she still calls the kids so they won't forget her and stops over when she can. The photoshoot was suppose to be today, but we changed the date because we knew what Mother Nature had in store for us. We missed the Fall Festival at General Mills, but that's ok. I think it's worth it to get some good pictures. Check her blog in a couple of weeks and I'm sure she'll have some pictures on it. Most of the snap shots she took were of Natalie. Daniel wasn't cooperating very much (maybe the Target session we had last Sunday scarred him), but there should be some that turned out because she took hundreds of pictures. At one point, she was taking a picture of the 4 of us and he wouldn't face the camera. He'd turn around and look over my shoulder. When she'd go behind me to take some pics, he'd turn away. Little Stinker! I can't wait to see the pictures.
BTW - click the picture, you won't be disappointed! LOL


2 comments:
Can't wait to see Polly's pics---I know they will be great!! is her new job in photography?? The white stuff has avoided us so far!! Your pic was pretty tho.!!
Hey, did the costume fit?? XXX
No, Poly got a job at Cargill. The costume fit, except the "hat". Apparently her head is bigger than Tricia's was. I can't close it in the front, so I'll have to add more velcro to it.
Post a Comment