Pages

2.26.2010

Twinkle

Just last week, Daniel surprised me by singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star perfectly while I was drying him off after a bath. We sing it every night, so I have never hear him sing it alone. I tried my hardest to get it on video, (try being the key word) and this is what I was up against:


First he was all done, then he said "read book", then he jumped around, then he slid on his tummy, and then he fake burped. I was about to give up and wondered how bribery would work. I got out a couple of M&M's and this is what I got:


The song was rather rushed, but I got whole song.  Bribery worked after all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so fun listening to him sing to us in his sweet, perfect little voice on the way home from the airport!! guess the pressure wasn't on then!!! ;)

grandmac said...

How nice!! What a cutie. Makes me miss him when I hear him sing etc.

jen said...

I enjoyed the backwards floor move on the first video...hilarious!! He is adorable!

The "Why-Cough" Family said...

Loved it! So cute!