Pages

2.27.2010

Outside


It was such a nice day today (36, sunny and no wind) so I took Daniel outside after his nap to play in the snow. You can tell he doesn't get outside much in the winter, because he wasn't a fan of the deep snow. We did find something he is a fan of though:
Jon had mentioned before that we forgot to put the swings away for the winter, but I'm now glad we didn't.  Daniel enjoyed his time on it.  I made some snowballs for him too and he liked throwing them.  If Natalie had been around, I'm sure we would have made a snowman.  Jon had gone skiing at Lutsen for the weekend and took Natalie with him.  He dropped her off in Silver Bay at my parent's house.  I don't get a lot of alone time with Daniel and am enjoying it!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh good, another new blog!! looks like you and Daniel had some fun quality time together--find some good books at the library too?? XXX

Renae said...

We did, or I guess I should say I did. I found one with some dinosaurs on a train.

Wilde-Powers said...

Such a nice day...36? HAHA
He looks so cute with his sunglasses on with his snowgear!