Daniel and I made it to the indoor play area at the Eden Prairie Center. This time his head did not involve busting open a lip. (When Jon brought them last weekend, Natalie's mouth collided with his head and she got a bloody lip). I brought the camera along hoping to get some action shots, but he's a hard one to capture. He would see me trying to take a picture and then would turn the other way and run. Little stinker! I guess it was a fun game for him.
Jon and Natalie made it home tonight just in time to say goodnight to Daniel. They were happy to see each other and even gave hugs when I asked them to just before I put Daniel in his crib. I've asked before and I usually get grumped at so that's how I know they missed each other. She's was excited to show him a dinosaur coloring book Grandma Carla got for him and to show me the pictures she drew. They are pretty good!



2 comments:
you are right---I do enjoy the pics in the blogs, but also love to hear what you all have been doing!! Glad they got home "safe and sound"----did you tape the glod metal game for Jon?? it must have killed him not to watch it!! it was good!! XXXX
cute collage!! XXX
Post a Comment