Pages
2.01.2010
Helmet or should I say hat.
Yesterday I got the kids a bike helmet and they were very excited when I brought them home. Daniel even wore his "hat" during dinner. He only took it off when it was bath time. Before I went to the store, I measured their heads because they would not be with me to try the helmets on. I measured Natalie's. 20.25 inches. I measured Daniel's. 20.25 inches. Hmmm... that can't be right, let me measure again. Nope, it's right. 20.25 inches. I kid you not, that boy has the same size head as Natalie. Now that really confirms he has the Hodgson head. Daddy and Grandpa, watch out! Daniel is going to make a run for the money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
yup!! he has a big noggin!! very cute helmets, on very cute kids!! XXXX
Measure Jon's head to see how far he has to go to catch up.
Post a Comment