It was such a beautiful evening last night. Of course that requires some playtime outside after dinner. I needed to return something to a friend and wanted to walk it to her, but Natalie wanted to swing. She got lucky because my friend wasn't home. After some swing time, they usually move to the sandbox.

While in the sandbox Natalie said, "Look poop!" I said, "What, where's the poop?". "Right here," she said while lifting her buried toes from the sand. "It's my toes." She then digs her hands into the sand and I say "Look, worms!"
She smiled, pulled her hands from the sand and said "It's my fingers!"
Don't you just love it when they get it?
I am happy to report it looks like our potted tomato plant is going to bear some fruit. At least it looks that way now. We have a flower. We weren't very lucky the last time we tried to grow some tomatoes in a pot.



No comments:
Post a Comment