Pages

9.19.2008

Train ride pics

Here are the pictures from the train ride Natalie and I went on. She's waiting on the old fashion bench. I was sitting on a similar bench in the train station in CO when we went on a train ride. I guess they were popular back in the day. Of course, she had to take a picture of me.
And I, a picture of her. The battery proceeded to die, so I had to give it a rest so I could get some pictues of her by the train.By the train.
Trying to get one without the post. All I can get is her saying "cheese"


2 comments:

The "Why-Cough" Family said...

So what do ya mean....how do i get them so that they are all "clickable"? Cuz yeah, i noticed that i couldnt enlarge some of them (and after i posted that you could!). Blogger is kinda on my S list for stupid things like that. I hate uploading pics to it! Its such a pain! You really have to upload them before you write anything or you are effed! Any tips would be appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I feel you on the picture front. It is a pain to upload. You know my tip. You have to upload first, then write. You can move pictures, but when you do, they aren't clickable anymore. At least that's what I figured out.