Pages
9.11.2008
School
On Tuesday, Natalie started her ECFE class. She's pretty excited about going to "school" again. I am happy to report that some of the people who are in the class are ones I was hoping would be in the class. I am unhappy to report that the family whom Natalie and I liked the best moved on to the 3 yr old class. Dylan was born in August, thus he made the cut-off. At school, she stamped some shapes on a paper. We brought it home and she had to bring it to daycare the next day to show Inez. You see, the 3 kids older than Natalie (Natalie, Tyler and Lily) are in pre-school a couple of days a week and bring their stuff to daycare when it's over. I guess Natalie just wanted to show off what she made and be part of the group.
Labels:
natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Natalie only has room for one Dylan in her life anyway!
Post a Comment