Pages

9.08.2008

Photos taken by Natalie

I mentioned yesterday that Natalie likes to take pictures with the Nikon Coolpix camera. She seems to be getting better at it too. She started to snap pictures of anything and everything (like the water heater), so I told her to take pictues of stuff she likes, like her toys. "O-tay Mommy" and off she went. She came back downstairs and I viewed the pictures. I just had to smile as this is what I found:





I think we have a budding photographer on our hands. I just have to get her to keep her fingers away from the flash though. She could wreak some really good photos. LOL

4 comments:

tonih said...

My she's a really good little photographer!! did she actually zoom in for some of them?? cute to see her favorite things!!

Renae said...

No, she doesn't zoom, she just holds the camera closer to the object. For some Daniel pics, she was about 6 in away from him at first. I had to tell her to back up. The poor thing would have been blinded from the flash.

Susan said...

love the one of her sippy cup! you should frame it. totally. but why aren't there pictures of food?? nattie loves food! tell her that whenever "uncle" adam makes something particularly yummy for dinner, aunt susan likes to take a picture of it.

Anonymous said...

If there was food on the table, she probably would have taken a picture of it. LOL.