Pages

9.06.2008

It has begun

Potty training that is. Last weekend we decided to start potty training Natalie and it has gone pretty well. I created a potty chart and 3 rows are now filled in with stickers. When she finishes a row we go to Target to the $1 spot for her to pick something out. So far all she has picked out is 3 different sets of stickers. They usually go right on her shirt or a piece of paper (see the paper on the floor by her in the picture). When she was hanging out on the potty, she decided to put some on herself.

3 comments:

The "Why-Cough" Family said...

Way to go Nattie! Now you have to come over and teach your cousin Dylan!

Anonymous said...

aren't you a smart Mom??!! and good for you Nattie---now you'll really be a big girl!!!
Grandma

tonih said...

I'm not sure what my account name is--Dad set up one with tonih2, but I'm having better luck with tonih---hope this works!!