Pages

9.10.2008

I'm a Princess

Giving Natalie a bath is a night long event. At least it seems that way with all of the wonderful ways she tries to prolong it. The last thing we do is comb hair. Tonight, mine was included. She proceeded to mess it up and when I had enough I said, "Ok, am I pretty now?" "Yeah," she said, "you're a princess." Awwww...

Natalie is doing really well with potty training. She only has 2 rows left and the sticker chart will be all stickered up. The past two mornings she has been dry and has gone right to the potty. She still needs reminders, but is starting to go on her own more and more. If she happens to use her pants as the toilet she'll say it was an accident as in "Sorry Mom, it was an accident" or "that's ok, it was an accident."

2 comments:

tonih said...

you need to establish that she is the princess and you are the QUEEN!!!
Wow!!! what a big girl you are Nattie!! XXXXXXXXXXXX

The "Why-Cough" Family said...

Way to go Nattie!!!! Now get over here and teach your cousin Dylan!

Renae.....um....pointers????