Pages

9.07.2008

The bathroom project.

We've been wanting to tile the downstairs bathroom for a long time. We even bought something called Warm Tiles by Easy Heat a couple of years ago so our tootsies wouldn't have to surrender to the harsh coldness of the tile. A few weeks back, I told Jon the kids and I are going to SB for the weekend of Sept. 12th and it would be a perfect time to get the floor done. Lo 'n behold, he's already started. I thought he was crazy starting 2 weeks early, but I guess it's a lot of stinky (literally) work to take up the linoleum and get all the glue off the cement. He's done a lot of scraping. He's now on to the laying of the wires. These pictures are courtesy of Natalie. She loves to get her hands on our Nikon Coolpix camera and snap some shots. You'll have to forgive the quality of the second picture. Her fingers partially cover the flash a lot of the time.

More Natalie pictures to come tomorrow. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

The "Why-Cough" Family said...

Ooooooh fancy!

tonih said...

hope you went far enough under the cabinet that it will keep your toesies warm when standing there---ours in my bathroom didn't go far enough under the cabinet!!

Renae said...

I think he did go far enough under... at least my fingers are crossed

Susan said...

say, i've got a few home improvement projects i could use some help on and jon looks pretty handy! send him out!

Susan said...

say, i've got a few home improvement projects i could use some help on and jon looks pretty handy! send him out!