On Sunday, I didn't get any good pictures of Natalie opening her presents because I was running the flip during it. I made sure to snap some when she opened the presents that Grandma Toni got her. She got to open these two before she went to daycare and we did the rest in the evening so Jon could see her open them.
Oh, and Susan, she really loves what she picked out at Target using the gift card you sent her. It's a Furreal kitten. Her monkey was no where to be found while she was snuggling with her new kitty during nap time.
Pages
10.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Such sweet pix of Nattie and her new kitty, but I feel sorry for Monkey!!!
You'll have to post some pix of her with some tatoos!! Can't wait to play the game with her---hope it's a good one!!! XXXXX
Post a Comment